Halloween is right around the corner, and if you’re not interested in dressing up in an over-the-top costume, you’ve come to the right place! This week in the blog, we are showing you three makeup looks that can replace a costume for the PÜR-fect holiday looks.
Pretty in Pink
The first Halloween makeup look is a Barbie-inspired look with all things pink! We have been loving all of the pink that came out with the Barbie movie, which is why this pink look is perfect for Halloween this year. To complete this pink makeup look, you will need an On Point Eyeshadow Palette in shade Thursday, Skin Perfecting Powder Blushing Act, and a Silky Pout Creamy Lip Chubby in shade Raspberry Spritz:
- With an eyeshadow brush, apply shade Day Date all over the eyelid, blending up to the crease.
- With your finger, press the shade Happy Hour onto the center of the lid to add a metallic finish.
- Moving onto the cheeks, apply Blushing Act in shade Pretty in Peach or Berry Beautiful to the cheeks. Because this is a Halloween makeup look, don’t hold back on the blush! We want the cheeks to be vibrant and Barbie-esque.
- Last but not least, apply Silky Pout onto the lips for the perfect pink pout.
Up next, we have a nostalgic 90s-inspired look! For this Halloween makeup, we want to have dark smokey eyeshadow and a dark lip liner-lipstick combo. You’ll need an On Point Eyeshadow Palette in shade Saturday, On Point Lip Liner in shade Vamp, and 4-in-1 Lip Duo Dual-Ended Matte Lipstick + Lip Oil in shade Double Date:
- For this look, we want a messy, smokey-looking shadow for a grungy look. With an eyeshadow brush, apply shade Nightcap all over the eyelid, focusing the color on the lid and blending up into the crease.
- With your finger, apply shade Dancing Queen onto the center of the lid for a pop of shimmery silver.
- With the On Point Lip Liner, carefully outline the lips following your natural lip shade.
- Fill in the center of your lips with the 4-in-1 Lip Duo and let dry before topping the lip with the included oil for a glossy look.
Spooky Spiderweb Liner
Next, for a simple yet fun makeup look, we have a spooky spiderweb eyeliner! For this eerie liner, all you need is our luxe On Point Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Pen!
- First, start by drawing a normal winged eyeliner with the wing extending towards your brow.
- Next, Draw three vertical lines under the eyes pointed diagonally downwards.
- Once your lines and your wing are drawn, connect the lines with a “U” shaped line in between each line.
- Continue drawing the same “U” shape in between each line until you get close to your waterline for a spiderweb effect!
To shop the spooky products mentioned in this week’s blog, or other best selling makeup and beauty products to use this Halloween, head to purcosmetics.com